Monday, November 1, 2021
Avila Golf and Country Club
943 Guisanda De Avila, Tampa, FL 33613
For additional information, please contact:
American Cancer Society
12810 Magnolia Dr
Tampa, FL 33613
Date & Location:
Monday, November 1st
Avila Golf & Country Club, located at 943 Guisando De Avila, Tampa, FL 33613
Shot Gun Start and Four Man Scramble
10:30 a.m. Registration & Warm-Up
11:30 a.m. Box Lunch
12:30 p.m. Shotgun Start
05:30 p.m. Contest & Prize Awards Presentations with Hors D'oeuvres and Beverages
"Superticket" for Course Contests ($150):
· Hole In One (Hole #17) limit: one chance per attendee
· Closest To The Pin (Hole # 5)
· Longest Drive and Trackman Swing Analysis (Hole #4)
· Straightest Drive (Hole #7)
· Chipping Contest (Hole #10)
· Air Cannon – (Hole #16)
· 2 Mulligans
· Trick Shots with Trevor Consavage from Macho Man Entertainment (Hole #11) bring cash
· Food from MacDinton's Irish Pub & Restaurant (Hole #3)
· Beverages from Breakthru Beverages (Hole #10)
· 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners select a BirdieBox gift set that will be customized and shipped to their home, in addition to a crystal award.
· Closest to the Pin, Straightest Drive, and Longest Drive prizes are gift baskets, in addition to a crystal award.
· Hole In One prize is a Jeep Wrangler
· Chipping Contest prize is a YETI cooler
I Play Fore Signs ($25):
If you are playing in honor or memory of someone who has battled cancer, consider buying an I Play Fore sign for $25. You can place your loved one's name on the flag and place it around the putting green and remind all participants why we are on the course.
4-Person Scramble. Each player may tee off, and the best drive will be selected. Each player will then proceed to that point, and then play the second shot. This process will continue until the ball is holed. The ball must remain in the same condition and be placed within one club length no closer to the hole. In the event of a threesome, start a rotation at your starting hole as to who hits the shot twice, and take equal turns in sequence.
Tees: Men will play from the WHITE tees & Ladies Play from RED Tees
Scorecards: Please bring your official scorecard to the Terrace where appetizers and cocktails will be served.
COVID Safety Precautions:
Please know that we are taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of all of our attendees. Below you’ll find event information, details on our safety precautions, and the link to our COVID-19 Safety Acknowledgement Policy. We appreciate your understanding of this process as we strive for an extremely safe event experience. The American Cancer Society is requiring that every attendee (guest, vendor or volunteer) review our COVID-19 Safety Acknowledgement Policy on cancer.org.
This is an outdoor event and we are adhering to the following COVID-19 safety precautions:
• While proof of vaccination is not required to attend the event, the American Cancer Society recommends that anyone who is immunocompromised, currently undergoing treatment or not vaccinated not attend this event.
• If you are feeling ill or have been exposed to COVID-19 within the last 10 days please stay home.
• Social distancing of 6 feet between guests is encouraged at check-in, revenue enhancers, and bars.
• Hand sanitation stations will be placed throughout the venue.
12810 USF Magnolia Drive
Tampa, FL 33612