Our event would not be possible without dedicated volunteers giving generously of their time and talent. We’re always in need of additional volunteers; please review the list below to see if one of opportunities is right for you!
To sign up as a volunteer or learn more about our opportunities, please fill out our form here: https//form.jotform.com/212004363646145.
• Description: Check in guests, assist guests through the registration process, answer questions, and report on any issues
• Qualifications: A fun upbeat attitude, with a winning smile and strong organizational skills.
Silent Auction Attendant
• Description: Set up silent auction packages, decorate silent auction tables, assist bidders, report on bidding status, and assist guests with checking-out purchases
• Qualifications: A love of decorating and a desire to help others make exciting purchases.
• Description: Sell Supertickets - engage guests and explain the exciting games and prizes
• Qualifications: Great people skills and comfortable approaching guests
• Description: Preside over games, check in guests to participate, and set up gaming area
• Qualifications: An ability to excite and support a small crowd of competitors, while tracking scores and participation
• Description: Greet all guests as they arrive, answer their questions, and provide direction
• Qualifications: Upbeat attitude and a warm, approachable personality
• Description: Compute purchases and generate invoices for winning bidders, operate software to keep the live and silent auctions updated throughout the evening
• Qualifications: Computer skills, database software experience preferred, but not required. Attendance at a volunteer computer training event is required.
• Description: Deliver auction items to winning bidders, may include transporting items to their car.
• Qualifications: Great people skills and ability to lift 40 pounds.
12810 USF Magnolia Drive
Tampa, FL 33612